Saturday, September 28, 2013

GRAY Magazine Issue No. 7

A Magnificent Magazine 



Issue No. 7 of Gray Magazine - is a fitting name for a Northwest magazine! So simply stated.


Jessica Helgerson Interior Design is the firm featured on the cover of Issue No. 7, located in Portland, OR.






After drooling over this magnificent magazine, the article titled: Notes of Noir on page 26 has convinced me that I must buy a subscription to this fine magazine. I must add a quick note. Fantastic, I see a designer from North Carolina - Mira. For those of your who know me, know that Wilmington, NC is very close to my heart! xo

Wouldn't it be wonderful to drive down to Portland and be a fly on the wall at this firm! We could 'take it all in'. The photos in the magazine emit this incredible vintage VIBE, fine woodwork, handblown glass and this super cool ambiance. It is not your ordinary work space, by any stretch! Would you like to go? We can even stop by Anthropologie on the way back. 



The downtown Seattle, Wa Anthropologie - 5th Ave

On my way back from Seattle the other day I had a minute to run into Anthropologie on 5th, it's an amazing two story brick building with an expansive staircase that takes you up to the second floor. This is the only 2 story Anthropologie that I have ever been in & I've been in many....


Now that I'm thinking about it, let me count how many stores that I have been in all over the country. I really cannot stay away and would love to work at one but do not live close enough. 


Anthropologie visits to date:

Atlanta, GA
LaJolla, CA
Mission Valley, CA
Seattle, WA
Bellevue, WA
University Village, WA
Tigard, OR
Tampa, FL
Myrtle Beach, SC 
Raleigh, NC ?
Oklahoma City - in August 13
Photo, J Bevin

Carnival Cone Wall Planter - $20, I purchased the blue at Anthropologie a few days ago. Their display's are magnificant..... 

Photo, J Bevin

Taken on a GRAY December morning in Gig Harbor, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment